Our approach to leadership, management and organisational development begins with understanding our clients’ unique context, history and aspirations. These are fundamental to us: we listen, and we observe.
With a background of extensive multi-sectoral experience, and our deep knowledge of the justice sector, our team of consultants offer genuinely useful support for the challenges and opportunities you face.
Our consultants have all previously held senior leadership positions and are cognisant of the realities and tensions of organisational life.
Working from organisation development and systemic frameworks we consider the macro and micro when working with you. We take a relational, collaborative and exploratory approach when working with you.
- Developing a high-performance culture through moving from performance management to continuous development
- Integrating multiple workforces post-merger
- Developing a strategic organisation development plan and leadership practice
- Organisation design and development for optimum performance
- Creating a culture of compassion and innovation
We support your people to make sense of their organisational experience, gain insight and craft approaches to excel in their work. Our coaches are highly qualified and experienced, and absolutely committed to helping your people make a real difference in their roles.
Development for Managers & Leaders
We are highly experienced in developing bespoke development interventions, programmes and environments using a range of practice methods and approaches.
Our approach is to partner and co-create learning experiences that are uniquely crafted to meet your needs. Fully blended learning experiences are offered to ensure that your organisation, management and leadership development outcomes are realised in a way that is accessible, timely and highly impactful for your people.
Examples of our Work
- Capability development through participant action research and action learning, leading to participant designed programmes of development
- Leadership academy – fully blended leadership academy for three tiers of organisational leadership including residential modules, peer coaching and online academy
- Middle leadership development programme – participatory need analysis, co-design and creation of evaluation criteria
- Digital leadership community of practice convening and facilitating through a fully blended multi-method approach
- Co-design of support interventions and culture change strategy in a period of extraordinary change
- Open Programmes covering current issues and trends in the justice sector
During the three sessions of coaching with Toby Lindsay, I was able to better identify personal and professional goals and priorities. As a result of the coaching with Toby, I have improved my performance and realise more of my potential. It has been a pleasure to be coached by Toby and I can recommend him to anyone who is looking for professional coaching.
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
I had three very insightful and productive coaching sessions with Toby. I was able to speak openly about current working issues at ease and felt at the end of the coaching session I had developed a plan to take forward. From the coaching experience, it has enabled me subconsciously to use similar coaching methods when speaking to others about their issues.
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Toby is an expert facilitator and coach. He worked with the Trust’s “Leading the Way” programme and facilitated Action Learning Sets for several small groups of senior managers and clinicians between February 2015 and June 2016. I have participated in Action Learning Sets previously (on other programmes) but I found Toby’s approach and facilitation to be of greater value in securing a deeper level of self-awareness and also in securing honest and open dialogues between all present in the set. I would heartily recommend Toby to anyone.