Published by Skills for Justice
Due to popular demand, the deadline to enter the inaugural Inspire Justice Awards has been extended, with 22nd August set as the revised cut-off date.
Supported by NAPO, Policing Insight, Serve & Protect CU, SFJ Awards and UNISON, the Inspire Justice Awards uniquely celebrates the wider justice workforce, from police staff to call handlers, custody & detention staff to prison administrators.
Delivered by Skills for Justice, the Inspire Justice Awards includes ten categories for 2022, featuring a mix of individual and team awards:
- Custody and Detention Staff Member of the Year
- Police Staff Member of the Year – sponsored by UNISON
- Probation Staff Member of the Year – sponsored by UNISON
- Prosecution, Courts, and Tribunals Staff Member of the Year – sponsored by NAPO
- Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by SFJ Awards
- Best Newcomer
- Health and Wellbeing Employer of the Year – Sponsored by Serve and Protect Credit Union
- Inclusion and Diversity Initiative of the Year
- Learning and Development Programme of the Year
- Voluntary Contribution to Community Safety and Justice
Nominations are welcomed from across the community, including from colleagues of the inspirational teams and individuals that represent some of the best and brightest members of the wider justice workforce.
Following a rigorous judging process, finalists will be notified in September, before the winners are announced at a glittering awards ceremony held at Birmingham Botanical Gardens in November.
To nominate and outstanding team or individual before 11.59pm on 22nd August, visit: https://skillsforjustice.org.uk/inspire-justice-awards